MES is currently seeking an Open Pit Mine Surveyor to join one of Australias largest gold miners.
They are known for their strong technical capabilities in exploration, underground and open-pit mining and metallurgical processing skills.
The gold project consists of open pits and underground mines.
- Tertiary or TAFE qualification in mine surveying
- Current unrestricted WA C class drivers licence
- Proficient using Surpac (highly regarded)
- Competent using Trimble survey equipment (highly regarded)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with high regard for personal and team safety
- Ability to continually review current practices and suggest improvements
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Surface Survey Control Network installation and maintenance.
- Drill and Blast surveys.
- Ensuring Open Pit and Waste Dump is mined to design with the use of crest pegs, toe pegs, ramp pegs and tbm's.
- Ore mark-ups.
- Geological/Geotechnical structure surveys.
- EOM volumes.
- Stockpile surveys and volumes.
- Prism monitoring
- Infrastructure surveys near mine.
- Exploration/grade control surveys