MES is seeking an experienced Field Assistant to work at one of their Eastern Goldfields core yards in WA.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing Western Australian Gold producer.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical, including a drug & alcohol screen;
- Hold working rights in Australia without work restrictions;
- Knowledge of mining processes;
- First Aid Certificate;
- An enthusiastic attitude with the desire to develop skills;
- Ability to manage junior field assistants;
- Clearing, preparation, and rehabilitation of drill sites;
- Sample logging, pick up and dispatch;
- Organizing core yards;
- Assisting and overseeing stocktaking, ordering and purchasing control;
- Conduct regular safety initiatives such as hazard reports and field interactions;