Our client is an Australian-based ASX listed company, currently seeking a Pit Supervisor to join their team, developing a NEW Manganese project.
- Hold a current 'C' Class WA Driver's Licence;
- Sound knowledge of safe mining and earthmoving practices;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen;
- National Police Clearance.
- Grade control supervision and sampling;
- ROM pad supervision;
- Mine planning;
- Assisting with RC grade control drilling;
- Stockpile and shipping management.
3 + years experience in a similar role.
8/6 roster, FIFO Perth