MES is currently seeking an Alternate Underground Manager to work for our client, an ASX-listed gold producer. This role is for one of the top companies in WA and is a role filled with career growth and will provide valuable experience.
Job requirements -
- First Class Mine Managers Certificate of Competency;
- Tertiary level degree in Mine Engineering or other relevant disciplines;
- Exposure to Deswik;
- Police clearance;
- Manual driver's license.
- Ensuring the underground mining and related contractors execute works in line with contractual obligations and reach agreed business plans;
- Ensuring the underground production operations comply with internal and external policies and legislation, including ensuring the required statutory appointments are adhered to, updated and all obligations are understood and enacted;
- Managing the delivery from the team of short-term daily, weekly and monthly mine scheduling plans in consultation with Technical Services planning and the underground mining contractor;
- Oversee all costs across the underground operations including underground maintenance budget and the Mine Operations Control teams;