Our client is a private mining company established in 2019, focused on the exploration, project development, mining and processing of Lithium.
They are currently seeking an experienced Exploration Geologist to oversee an upcoming RC drilling program in the Eastern Goldfields. FIFO - Perth.
- Tertiary Qualification in Geology;
- Sound knowledge of software such as Micromine, Surpac and GIS software
- C Class Driver's Licence;
- Hold Australian Working Rights;
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- RC Drill Rig Management
- Oversee sampling, chip tray and logging
- Data entry and QAQC on sampling
- Supervision of Field Assistants.