MES is looking for an experienced & motivated Senior Exploration Geologist to work for our client, a well-established high-grade base metals miner based at one of their WA projects.
This mine site remains one of the highest grade nickel mines in the world!
- Australian Recognised Geology Degree (or equivalent);
- Current Australian C-Class Drivers Licence - Manual;
- Good understanding of base metals exploration (desirable);
- Hold full Australian working - without restrictions.
- Plan, manage and execute exploration activities – drilling, geochem sampling, mapping, and rehabilitation;
- Ensure company policies, procedures and JORC compliance are adhered to;
- Submit POW’s, annual technical reports, and rehabilitation reports;
- Assist/train field crew and source/manage contractors as needed.