Process And Laboratory Technicians
KD13122 - Process Technician
Mining Employment Services is currently seeking experienced Process Technicians to join our client's base metal mining operation in Western Australia.
These roles are FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie (DIDO candidates will be required to stay at the camp for the duration of each swing).
- Experience in crushing circuit operation in a base metal or similar operation
- Experience operating Mills, conveyors and flotation
- Routine maintenance on equipment
- Manual C Driver's Licence
- Forklift, Front End Loader/Skidsteer tickets (desirable)
- EWP, Confined Space and Working at Heights Tickets
- Current Police Clearance (issued within 12 months)
- Physically fit and easily pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen
- Must hold full working rights to work in Australia
If you have the above criteria and available for these positions, please complete your particulars below, up-load your resume and click the submit button.
- Operating milling and crushing circuit
- Operation of the treatment plant in accordance with task instructions and operational parameters to ensure consistent achievement of safe budgeted production
- Monitor and control allocated sections of the process plant
- Monitor and record all relevant data on the shift log sheets