Mining Open Pit Supervisors
KD13712 - Open Pit Foreman
MES is seeking an experienced Open Pit Foreman to join our ASX listed client's team on one of their owner-operator gold operations.
Our client is one of the top 10 leading gold producers in Australia. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are ready for your next career change!
- Unrestricted Western Australia Quarry Manager's Certificate (desirable)
- HR Drivers Licence
- Ability to lead and mentor the team
- Strong organisational skills and be able to think ahead
- High level of safety awareness
- Ensuring crews meet targets set by management
- Maintain crews at desired manning levels
- Monitoring of equipment usage and conditions
- Direction of training and progression of personnel