KD14073 Technical Services Manager
Our premier client, an international base metals miner/developer, is currently seeking a Technical Services Manager for their mine in Western Australia. This exciting role includes the daily coordination of underground technical mining activities, prioritising plant, equipment & people resources.
This planning role is responsible for the management of mine planning, survey & geotechnical teams ensuring management is briefed on all technical matters and supporting the delivery of mine production.
- Tertiary qualified Mine Engineer;
- WA 1st Class Mine Managers Certification;
- Demonstrated leadership skills with an ability to drive tangible performance within your team;
- Strong commitment to health, safety & environment standards;
- Successfully proven ability to coach and mentor;
- Well-developed strategic thinking, analytical & planning skills;
- Exceptional organising, planning, influencing & supervising skills;
- Proven ability to forward plan and prioritise multiple tasks;
- Administrative recording and reporting skills.
- Solve daily and weekly technical and resource logistical problems;
- Coordinate production and development activities in accordance with the daily mine plan;
- Assist the Mining Manager as required to deliver mine design plans in addition to short, medium and long - term rolling schedules to meet budgeted targets that align with the Life of Mine (LOM) Plan;
- Manage and coordinate the team's activities by setting performance objectives.