KF12628 Graduate Mining Engineer
Our client recently announced the restart of their underground nickel sulphide mine and processing plant located in Western Australia.
The Nickel Project is a significant Australian sulphide orebody with a +8 year mine life with an exciting future ahead.
Our client's employees are high performing, diverse people who are talented, supportive and inclusive.
We are looking for go-getter Graduate Mining Engineers who are motivated to build a high performing culture with efficient processes and innovative mining and processing practices.
- Relevant Mining Engineering Qualifications
- National Police Clearance
- Unrestricted C Class Driver's License
- A First Aid Certificate will be advantageous
- Be physically fit and must be able to pass a pre-employment medical, full functional assessment and a drug & alcohol screen
You must have the right to work in Australia
- This position will require you to be multi-skilled with a flexible approach to work across different roles
- Machine Operation and Services
- Mine Design / Drill and Blast