KF13341 Exploration Manager
Our Client who has an exciting exploration project in the Russian Far East, is currently seeking an Exploration Manager for their nickel sulphide project. Reporting to the Head of the Geology (Role also Available), your primary role would be to lead a team of geoscientists to generate and drill test massive nickel sulphide targets generated from advanced geophysical, geochemical and geological survey work.
- Appropriate Tertiary Geology Qualifications
- Expert in 2D GIS mapping software and familiar with 3D geological visualisation software.
- Russian Speaking
- Exposure to NiS exploration projects
A large part of the job is understanding the very extensive exploration history of the large license areas.
- You must be able to assess the effectiveness of all the historical survey work,
- Identify high-value targets in old datasets, and
- Apply modern approaches to cost-effectively confirm and develop these targets for drill testing.
- You would be responsible for exploration program development and implementation
- Ensure drilling programs are run effectively
- Drill hole geological data is accurately logged, database well maintained, and drill core is stored well for future reference.