KF13359 - Chief Mining Engineer
Our Client, a new growth story in the Western Australian gold industry, is currently seeking a Chief Mining Engineer for the development of their new underground gold project. The project is located in the minerals rich and highly prospective Eastern Goldfields and has a current resource over 750,000 oz.
With extensive drilling underway, they hope to increase their resources in the near future.
This is a key position for the company which reports the Managing Director.
- Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering.
- WA First Class Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
- Experience in managing Underground Mining Operations in Western Australia
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High-level optimisation and planning
- High-level mine design skills
- Strategic planning mindset and analytical skills
- Commercial acumen
- Analyse strategic life of mine planning options
- Preparation and optimisation of mine designs
- Mining Contract selection/development