KF13560 Underground Mining Engineer
Our Client is undergoing a period of growth and business transformation, intending to become a significant Australian diversified mining company. Currently, they are seeking a Mining Engineer for their established base metals mine in Western Australia. They are seeking talented, motivated go-getters to join a high performing team.
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge of underground mining practices and site-based production planning.
- Previous drill and blast, ventilation and paste fill operations experience.
- Competence in mining software with a preference to Deswik and 5D planners will be highly regarded.
- Have Full Rights To Work In Australia
- Reporting to the Senior Mining Engineer,
- Technical input and support for the development and implementation of short to medium mine plans and schedule
- Drill & blast production and ventilation operations