LE12896 - Mine Planning Engineer
Our Client is an ASX listed international Gold mining company with a new focus on the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia, where it has recently embarked on an acquisition and consolidation strategy.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Mining Engineering or a related discipline.
- WA First Class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency or ability to obtain.
- 5 years underground engineering experience, with exposure to all production phases preferably gold.
- Highly competent in Microsoft office and mining software such as Deswik
- The development and implementation of medium and long term production plans in line with budget targets.
- Prepare development designs to facilitate the Budget Schedule.
- Development planning incorporating the short, medium and long term planning requirements.
- Assist in the development of forecasts.