Mining Open Pit Supervisors
MB12294 Mining Shift Supervisor
We are currently seeking a Mining Shift Supervisor for our Client's Gold operation in WA.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Proven experience working in the role of shift supervisor in open cut mining environment.
- Ability to manage, control and supervise production teams, whilst establishing a committed team arrangement.
- Previous Gold mining experience would be an advantage.
- Prior experience operating production mining mobile plant equipment.
- Valid drivers licence(HR preferred).
- Ability to pass a mining pre-employment and drug/alcohol screening.
- A current police clearance or ability to obtain one.
- Ability to fly to site immediately.
About the role:
- Stable employment to the right candidate.
- New camp facilities.
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 - 10:28
2 year experience in Open Cut mining environment as a Production Shift Supervisor.
2 an 1 roster.
Hello I'm Michelle Bettles