Process And Laboratory Technicians
MB12462 Process Technician
Our client requires an experienced Process Technician for their gold operation in Western Australia for a short term role.
To be considered for this role the following is required:
- Experienced with Milling and CIL would be an advantage.
- Manual C Class drivers license.
- Current Police Clearance (3 months).
- Enthusiastic approach and high level of fitness.
- Physically fit and able to easily pass a pre-employment medical, including an alcohol and drug screen
About the role:
- Able to pass pre-employment medical & DAS
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the plant and support facilities.
- Previous Gold mining experience would be an advantage.
Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 09:39
Previous Gold experience in a similar role would be highly regarded.
2 and 1 roster FIFO from Perth.
Hello I'm Michelle Bettles