Our client requires a motivated Underground Production Engineer to champion all mine planning activities for their underground base metals operation in WA.
- Bachelor's in Mining Engineering or similar;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, a 3D CAD software package;
- Current WA Manual Driver's Licence (preferred);
- Current National Police Clearance (or the ability to obtain one quickly);
- Proven experience in an operational mine environment (UG time preferred but not essential).
- Production blast hole drill, backfill and services hole design;
- Production charge up design for production stoping and service rises;
- Overseeing of the contractor drilling, charge-up and blasting plans;
- Coordination of production in the weekly, monthly and quarterly plans;
- Tracking of daily performance of the mining operation;
- Reconciliation of the end of month physicals.
At least 1 years experience working in a similar role.
FIFO Perth or DIDO Kalgoorlie - 8:6 roster