Our client, an Australian leading nickel producer with multiple operations in Australia, is currently looking for a Senior Mining Engineer/Alternate Underground Manager to join their team as they move from development to production.
This role will report to the Underground Manager; you will be responsible for providing technical support and operational management in a new mining operation.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Mining Engineering;
- WA First Class Mine Manager Certificate;
- Western Australian 'C' Class Drivers License;
- Sound knowledge of statutory safety requirements relevant to mining;
- Must have rights to reside and work unrestricted within Australia.
- Develop schedules and short-term mine plans for underground operation;
- Review drill & blast designs, liaising with mining personnel to ensure mine plans are executed efficiently and safely;
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting against budget;
- Alternate as UG Manager, providing leadership to underground operations.