MES is seeking Core Logging Geologists to work for a busy high, performing and established gold mining company on one of their gold operations in Western Australia.
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology
- Current C Class Manual Licence (essential)
- Forklift ticket (desirable)
- Computer literacy skills (necessary)
- Open Pit Experience (desirable)
- National Police Clearance (within six months)
- 2 x Covid 19 Vaccination (willing to get booster when eligible)
- Core logging, prepping and sampling core;
- Supervision of core yard technicians;
- Follow all QAQC sampling requirements.
1-2 years' experience in a similar role (preferably on gold projects)
Contract to Permanent
FIFO Perth - 8:6 or 2:1