On behalf of our client, MES is currently seeking a Underground Production Engineer for a dominant gold producer in Western Australia.
The company has laid solid foundations to secure growing gold production, ensures the company's status as a major player in the Australian Gold Sector.
- Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering;
- Previous exposure of underground drill and blast practices, preferably within a gold mine;
- Competent in designing and implementing drill and blast plans;
- Exposure to Surpac or equivalent software design packages;
- Knowledge of Deswik UGD;
- Daveytronic logging is desirable.
- Production drill design;
- Production blast design;
- Ventilation planning and surveying;
- Weekly planning.