MES is currently seeking an experienced Exploration Geologist to work for our client, a gold and copper production and exploration company out of Western Australia. Reporting to the senior exploration geologist, this role is filled with career growth. Graduate-level with minimal experience encouraged to apply.
- Relevant Degree in Geology;
- Software knowledge and data entry experience (desirable);
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Daily drilling activities (diamond and RC);
- Core logging and sampling;
- Provide training and mentoring of new geologists/field technicians;
- Sampling QAQC as well as data entry;
- Daily and weekly reporting as required;
- Monitoring of drill pad preparation.