MES is currently seeking a Senior Exploration Geologist for an ASX listed Sulphate explorer and developer.
The project has a long-life operation of more than 30 years, with strong economics and good employment opportunities.
- BSc - Geology Degree
- Prior experience in greenfield exploration programs
- Ability to work with a small team while being highly capable of working autonomously
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proficient with Micromine and MapInfo
- Resource estimation skills and experience
- Manual C-class Driver's License
- A National Police Clearance
- Supervising drilling and construction of brine bores
- Lead, manage and mentor diverse field based exploration teams including company staff and contractors
- Plan, implement and manage field-based exploration activities
- Undertake exploration activities in line with the company's statutory, heritage and environmental requirements
- Interpretation of exploration data, including reporting