VJ11986 - Senior Resource Geologists - Residential
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Resource Geologist for their gold operation in the Goldfields.
Job requirements/skills include:
- Minimum 7 years experience in mining and/or exploration geology with 3 years resource modelling of narrow vein style gold deposit.
- Production experience preferably in o/p and u/g
- Experience using Datamine software
- Competency in orebody interpretation, wireframing and modelling estimation methods as well as reconciliation processes.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- Supervising experience, strong report writing and communication skills
- Current C class drivers licence
In return, our client offers a secure residential role on a family friendly 5:2 roster with career progression opportunities.
If you believe you hold the necessary skills and qualifications to be successful in this role please apply now!
- Residential Permanent Role - Monday to Friday - Home every night!
- 7 + Years Experience
- Stable Role with Career Progression Opportunities
- Apply now!