ER12266 - Fixed Plant Fitters
Our client, a significant gold producer in Western Australia, currently requires experienced Fixed Plant Fitters for various gold projects.
Working within a dynamic team environment, you will have potential career growth across multiple operations. These roles are FIFO from Perth or DIDO residential to the region.
Requirements for the role:
- Hold a Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Current Police Clearance
- 2 + years in a mechanical mining environment
- A sound working knowledge of processing plants mechanical - crushing, milling, CIL, Paste Plant circuits and associated infrastructure
- Diagnose faults, inspect and test machinery in a fixed plant environment
- Fault-finding, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of mechanical components to process equipment such as lube systems, gearboxes, slurry pumps
- Hold a valid EWP, Working at Heights and Confined Spaces Certificates (desirable)
- Easily pass a pre-employment, drug and alcohol screen
- MUST have full working rights to work in Australia
If you have the above criteria and available for this role, please feel free to complete your particulars below, up-load your resume and click the submit button.
- Grab this opportunity to work with a reputable gold mine
- Potential Career Progression
- Various Mine Sites