KD12413 - Fixed Plant Electricians
Our client with multiple gold operations in WA has a requirement for a Fixed Plant Electrician for one of their busy projects. They require an enthusiastic team player with an excellent attitude towards their work, as this role will have a view to a full-time permanent position with an attractive daily rate on offer for the right candidate.
- Fixed Plant Maintenance experience, preferably gold mining background
- Western Australian "A" class Electrical Licence
- High Voltage Switching Ticket
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Provide First Aid & CPR
- You will need to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen,
- Have a current National Police Clearance or be able to obtain one quickly
- Full working rights in Australia
Please apply if you are keen to join an amazing team!
- Installations of new equipment
- Fixed Plant maintenance and repairs
- Electrical troubleshooting