KD12711 - Electrical Supervisor
MES is seeking an experienced Electrical Supervisor to work for our busy client at their owned & operated gold mine site in WA.
To be considered for this position you will need the following;
- Sound knowledge of diesel powerhouses
- HV Ticket
- Electrical Licence
- Experience with Pronto or similar software (this will be an advantage to your application)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Able to pass full medical (incl. drug & alcohol testing)
If you are a team player and interested in this exciting new position, please click on apply now!
- Supervise by utilising skills to the highest standards in safety
- Work with and lead a small team - strong leadership skills needed
- Scope jobs from start to finish, whilst performing maintenance and installation to all underground and surface areas and associated fixed and mobile infrastructure.
- Planning of maintenance along with underground power & sub station requirements