KD13431 - Underground Maintenance Superintendent (Mobile Plant)
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Maintenance Superintendent to join our client's team at their owner / operated underground nickel mine site.
The site is expected to have a long mine life.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Heavy Duty Fitter)
- Valid Australian Driver's Licence (Manual)
- Strong passion for implementing an innovative process, systems and technology for a progressive mining operation
- Sound leadership skills, including the ability to coach, train, and influence the behaviour of others
- Cert IV in Frontline Management (desirable)
- Appointed Persons Section 44 (desirable)
- Australian work rights without restrictions
- Computer literacy, proficient in MS Office and PRONTO is desirable
- Management and coordination of maintenance personnel to ensure that trades persons working in the workshop are performing in a safe manner and to the standard stand required in an environment of this nature
- Develop & implement the preventative maintenance plan, mentor & develop direct maintenance reports
- Managing maintenance budgets, lead maintenance meetings,
- Analysing maintenance related data and implement changes to deliver improvement