KD13468 - Underground Auto Electrician
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Auto Electrician on behalf of our client, an emerging base & precious metal producer.
- Valid manual Australian Drivers Licence
- Australian Recognised Trade Cert - Cert III in Auto Electrical Technology
- Provide a National Police Clearance & pass site's security clearance
- Relevant High-Risk tickets (EWP, LF, WAH, etc.) - desirable
- Outstanding diagnostic & fault-finding skills
- RCT guidance remote training Level 1, 2 & 3 (Desirable)
- Good computer literacy
- Able to pass a medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Australian work rights without restrictions
You will have the option of FIFO Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie (note - if DIDO you will need to stay at the camp for the swing).
- Perform any planned maintenance including breakdown repairs as directed (CAT underground trucks & loaders, Epiroc MT65 trucks, Sandvik drills & Volvo IT’s)
- Maintain parts storage and re-order any necessary parts, complete paperwork – PM sheets, timesheets, work orders etc.
- Test equipment, ensure safety compliance and undertake appropriate risk management (Completion of Take 5’s, JSEAs and Hazards ID’s)
- Diagnose faults on all mobile equipment to a high standard