KD13905 - Maintenance Planner (Fixed Plant)
MES is seeking a hands-on & proactive Maintenance Planner to join our client's team to develop its new nickel project in WA.
The company is an Australian leading nickel producer with two of the highest-grade nickel mines in the world.
- Trade Certificate (Mechanical Fitter)
- Sound knowledge and experience using Pronto or similar software;
- Previously demonstrated ability to set up preventative maintenance programs and systems, particularly incorporating sag/ball mill, cone crushers, conveyors, gearboxes and submersible, centrifugal, sump and slurry pumps;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Flexible and willing to jump on the tools if required while the project starts up;
- Reside in Western Australia.
- Set up and ensure processes are in place for maintenance improvement strategies;
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent to control costs, work within budget and ensure the maintenance plan is aligned with production requirements;
- Long-term and short term planning;
- Develop month end reports based on prescribed KPI’s;