KP12527: Heavy Diesel Fitters
Our mining and civil contracting client currently requires the services of highly experienced Heavy Diesel Fitters for permanent positions to work a 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster flying in and out of Perth to the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
You will be required to work on a variety of mobile plant earthmoving equipment including Dump Trucks, Watercarts, Dozers, Graders, Loaders and Excavators.
- Must hold a current Australian recognised Heavy Diesel trade certificate
- Aircon Ticket (preferred, not essential)
- Must hold a current and valid Heavy Rigid Drivers licence
- Exposure to various brands such as Caterpillar, Hitachi, Komatsu and Terrex
- Must have a minimum of 12 months post trade diesel fitting experience on heavy earthmoving equipment
- Extensive experience diagnosing electrical and hydraulic faults
- Sound knowledge and experience using ET and SIS software to fault find, diagnose and order spare parts.
- Working at large Iron Ore mine site
- 2/1 roster, FIFO Perth
- Immediate Start
- 2 current vacancies