MP13633 Fixed Plant Maintenance Planning Superintendent
Our client operates a number of world class operations and they have an immediate requirement for a Fixed Plant Maintenance Planning Superintendent for a 4 month contract that will cover 2 sites in SEA.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, this role is responsible for providing tactical and strategic support across the planning and budgeting areas of both operations.
- Degree level qualification or Mechanical Trade Certificate essential, with further studies in Maintenance Management
- Extensive experience leading fixed plant maintenance planning in copper & gold processing plants
- A strong working knowledge of SAP is essential
- A good understanding of continuous improvement practices, with experience in Lean principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A dynamic and proactive approach to problem solving and leadership
- Outstanding leadership ability, with a strong commitment to training and developing the team
- Unwavering Safety Focus
- Assist in developing and implementing “fit for purpose” maintenance systems and processes
- Operational Custodian of the CMMS for both sites
- Cost Management and control - preparation of data and generation of annual budget
📞+61 8 9240 7399